Video Binge

Happy Hump day everyone!

This week I thought we'd look at some videos because... who doesn't love a YouTube binge and we've had a few weeks of quite deep topics! There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to the choices I've made, I simply set off on down the rabbit hole. 

Sarah Scott's Off the Pole Podcast - Episode #017 - The Circus Doc

I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast with Dr. Emily Scherb. Not only is she a physical therapist and instructor, but she's also been a practising aerialist for over 25 years. How did your doctor first respond to telling them what you did at the studio... mine didn't quite grasp what the demands were from my discipline. She's just written a book, Applied Anatomy of Aerial Arts, which I can't wait to read! 

The Off the Pole Podcast is a great one to listen to, another of my favourites was with Roz the Diva 💖

Bendy Kate at Pole France 2017 

I think this speaks for itself...



Sam Rockwell in Charlies Angels (2000)

I mean, it's minimal dancing... but, Sam Rockwell.  


It's an epically good film... more proof below.

 

Mykelle Walton - TEDxBoise

I know as aerialists, we know a lot of this stuff already but it's a brilliant way to break down exactly what is happening. She does really well in demonstrating to her voiceover at the very precise moments which I'm sure we can all appreciate takes some skill! 



Miss Pole Dance Victoria - 2012/13 - Winner Kirsty Sellars

I can't help but beam with happiness every time I watch this. It doesn't ever get old. I love that there's always something to look at, even when she's removing her shorts the caddy prop is spinning in front of her. She's gorgeous, comical, has brilliant timing, she's sassy and loving the performance, not to mention how ridiculously strong or crazy tricksy she is! Only thing that could possibly make this better for me would to have been in the room. 😍


__________

Don't forget to keep tagging us in your videos 
so we can see what you've been up to at the studio!

C x